iSchool of Lewisville
is a K–12 public charter school dedicated to academic and moral excellence with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
iSchool’s elementary instruction mixes classroom instruction, technology, events, and hands-on learning experiences that develop each student’s critical thinking skills. In addition to traditional subjects, iSchool of Lewisville students learn the basics of robotics, coding, engineering design, and technology in a mastery-based learning environment.
Our school is and will remain small by design. At iSchool of Lewisville, you are a name, not a number.
Because of our small population, we are closely-knit with a keen awareness of the happenings on campus.
iSchool of Lewisville continues to meet state accountability standards by setting a higher expectation for our students.
We don’t just care about our students’ academic progress, but also their personal development.
FEATURES OF OUR 6-12 PROGRAM
- STEM Campus for University Prep and Engineering
- P-Tech Campus for University Prep and Entrepreneurs
- Digital Curriculum
- One to One “Student to Device” System
- 24/7 Student Access to Curriculum and Studies
- Ability to Accelerate Studies
- Precision-Mastery Learning Systems
- Gaming-Embedded Curriculum
- Moral Education Teacher Engagement
- Flex Scheduling for Student Internships and Approved Studies
- Dual Credit Programs with the Option to Earn an Associate’s Degree by Graduation.
- Robots and Robotics
- NASA Partnerships
- Full Athletic Programs
- On-Site, Student-Run Coffee Shop
- “Good Company” business suite
- Apprenticeships for local business and companies
- Media arts division
- Photography design studio
- P-tech certifications
- Engineering quad
- Flag Football
- Cross Country
- Track & Field